Monday, October 1, 2007

a night in my head

In the shadow I sit it was void of light,

the waning day seemed still and becomes the night,

passing moments unaware caught creeping by,

alone in my thoughts to wonder why


The moon stood still in the crimson sky,

God give me wings or just let me die,

what was a joke now a glaring lie,

regretting alone and wondering why


The past they play a recurring dream,

eternal longing for the past it seems,

and wishing that those dreams come true,

for dreams are perfect they’re never blue


My heart my soul all of these I’d give,

for you my dear is my reason to live,

but now this silence brought nothing but grief,

losing my head to amend this rift


It’s hard to live in a picture frame,

incessant hoping that the borders stay the same,

for Fate doesn’t colour inside the lines,

but the picture is perfect inside our minds


Wishing how things could be as they were,

thoughts of recent past has been but a blur,

but the pictures no longer in the hall,

just a faded outline on the wall

No comments: