Monday, October 1, 2007

old stuff...

hehe..was sifting through my old stuff..found this here..a long forgotten work of idling in meetings..it's kinda bad reading it again now..but i'll just post em here to remind myself on how not to do this..


Listened to my heart

All I hear is silence

How could I’ve been so stupid

My thoughts turn to violence


I listen to the words

Of a sad sad song

My body aches inside

It feels so so wrong


Is it worth to actually fall in love

If in the end it’ll fall with tears

I pray I wouldn’t be hurt again

Probably I will despite my fears


I used to be open

I could say how I felt inside

When you walked out of my life

That part of me simply died


I put away in a lil box

Love letters galore and written thoughts

I gathered together all the memories

Memories of moments of different sorts


Now the box is on the top shelf

Somewhere hidden from the eye

Soon it will be forgotten

No longer will I have to lie

No comments: